Move along: There’s nothing to see here.
I invite you to help me make a difference by buying my latest book. All my royalties are going to Food Banks Canada to help with the problem of food insecurity, made even worse by this pandemic.
"Canada is being run, for better or worse, by an informal social democratic coalition, committed to income redistribution, regulation of the economy and generous social welfare provision." https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-its-becoming-impossible-to-tell-liberals-and-new-democrats-apart-and-the-implications-are-unsettling
"Did it never occur to anyone that having 40% of the workforce retire in their 50s with pensions bigger than what most of the other 60% earned while employed must someday fly off the rails?"
Welcome back to Unionland https://thejohnrobson.com/blog/2020/9/30/welcome-back-to-unionland
"Cynicism is easy. Self-government is hard. But we must cling to that ideal, and demand that before politicians do stuff to us they tell us, in words that actually mean something, what they intend, and get our permission to do it." #cdnpoli
The speech from the stump https://thejohnrobson.com/blog/2020/9/30/the-speech-from-the-stump
If you're here because you have The Box and wonder what to do now, check out this page.