French-fry Tidbit Face

Is there a technical term for those over-crisped bits of french fries that come in the box but that aren’t full-fledged fries? Is there even a literary term? A term of endearment? A legal term or condition? If there is, I don’t know it. Or them.

But at this season, I know a reindeer’s face when I see one.

Merry Christmas!


This entry was posted in Laughing Frequently, Photos of Faces and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to French-fry Tidbit Face

  1. Jim Taylor says:

    Do you EVER leave your camera behind?

    Jim T

    • Isabel Gibson says:

      Jim T – 🙂 Frequently. But these days (especially when travelling) I always have my phone with me.

Comments are closed.